Tuesday, August 28, 2012
- Name: Jiri Donat
Multilingual internationally experienced business leader and visionary manager with experience in defining Business and IT Strategy, Corporate Strategy, IT Transformation, IT Governance, and IT Outsourcing. Focus on Cloud Computing, SaaS, and the impact of discontinuous innovations in the IT industry to converging industries. Over 20 years’ professional experience both in consulting (AT Kearney, Deloitte, Capgemini), and line management (IBM, Nortel, Unisys, Siemens).
• Business and IT strategy
• Innovative IT Leader / CIO
• Project and Program Management
• Change management
• Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT)
• Banking & Finance
- Amazon Glacier - a new market worth watching
- Join our team of Start2Cloud.com!
- Google has one last chance to buy Facebook
- PC Sales Cycle Has Stopped. Is the Windows era ove...
- Life in a glassy fishbowl
- Wrong concept called “digital” friendship
- My third book: Effective business on Web 2.0
- Opportunity to be filled: personal notes in contac...
- Three quick tips for Gmail team
- The Implications of the Cracked Zune (and iPod)