Tuesday, September 18, 2012
- Name: Jiri Donat
Multilingual internationally experienced business leader and visionary manager with experience in defining Business and IT Strategy, Corporate Strategy, IT Transformation, IT Governance, and IT Outsourcing. Focus on Cloud Computing, SaaS, and the impact of discontinuous innovations in the IT industry to converging industries. Over 20 years’ professional experience both in consulting (AT Kearney, Deloitte, Capgemini), and line management (IBM, Nortel, Unisys, Siemens).
• Business and IT strategy
• Innovative IT Leader / CIO
• Project and Program Management
• Change management
• Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT)
• Banking & Finance
- Three simple reasons why the patent system will co...
- How big are the chances of Microsoft to win the ta...
- Google to open first Latin America data centre in ...
- Microsoft’s New Windows Server 2012 connects with ...
- IBM launches its “IBM TV” before Apple
- How soon will China surpass the US in the cloud?
- Sony has indeed everything it needs. Except the ab...
- Amazon Glacier - a new market worth watching
- Join our team of Start2Cloud.com!
- Google has one last chance to buy Facebook